How to Report Lost Card?

In the event your card is misplaced or stolen, you can immediately report the loss of your card by going to the “My Cards” section, and clicking on the “Report Loss” icon displayed underneath the card that has been lost/stolen. Your lost/stolen card will be immediately terminated and blocked, and prevented from any further use.

How to purchase a replacement Card?

To purchase a replacement card, please download and fill in the Card Replacement Form, and submit to the designated counter within your school:

For Whalet RFL card holder, please email to:-

How to request for a refund?

Please note:

  • Refunds will only be processed on condition that we are able to verify that you are the rightful owner of the account; and
  • We will refund the money to you via interbank-giro transfer to a designated account under your name only.

Hence, to ensure smooth processing of your refund request, please follow the following steps:

Step 1: Complete your account profile by updating your “My Profile” section with:
  • Full Name (as per MyKad/Passport)
  • Mykad/Passport Number
Step 2: Email us at with the following details:
  • Whalet Account Number
  • Copy of MyKad/Passport
  • Bank Account Details (Bank Name and Account Number)
How to terminate my whalet account?

To terminate your whalet account, please contact our customer support at +603-7720 1800. Any unutilised balance in your account will be refunded to you in accordance with our terms of refund.

Operating Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm, excluding public holidays.

General enquiries

We're here to help! So if you have any enquiries or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us at +603-7720 1800 or email us at

Operating Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm, excluding public holidays.

Please refer to our Customer Support Charter for more information

Whalet User Guide
Whalet User Guide

Download the Whalet User Guide for more details (2Mb PDF).